Wednesday 30 March 2011

Treats

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I'm such a sucker for a soft cardboard cover notebook, so much so that I had to put a ban on myself buying any more at the beginning of this year. It may seem like a little thing but I seriously blow so much of my wages on notebooks it's ridiculous. Anyway the ban went out of the window this weekend when I saw these two geometric print books in Paperchase on my way to The Play-House V&A Late (where I bought the super cute rabbit print notebook and frankly, awesome pens disguised as pencils.)

Finally I have to show off the beautiful and pristine Folio Society British Myths and Legends book collection that I found in a charity shop this morning. If you hadn't heard of them before, the Folio Society publish some of the prettiest and best made books around. They're expensive but they feel like elegant treasures, crafted to last forever, to be cherished and handed down. I want them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment